Make the most of our Soy Curry flavour with this spectacular Coconut Curry recipe. The deep and savory blend of spices are well worth the effort. Serve with rice or as you desire!
1 package of Henry’s Soy Curry Tempeh (250 g)
Oil for frying
1 can coconut milk
1 cup of crushed tomatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic
1” piece of ginger
2 green onions
2 tbsp tamari
1 tbsp tamarind paste
1 tbsp miso
2 tsp maple syrup
2 tsp rice wine vinegar
2-3 sprigs fresh cilantro, or more to taste
Sriracha to taste
Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Cut tempeh into ½” cubes
- (Optional) Steam or poach for 2-3 minutes. Remove from water and set aside.
- Heat 2-3 tbsps of oil in a wok. When the oil is hot, add tempeh. Fry, stirring occasionally, till tempeh is golden-brown.
- While the tempeh is frying, blend together all the spice paste ingredients in a food processor till you have a thick paste (it can be chunky!).
- Add paste to the wok. Stir to coat the tempeh cubes, and cook for a few minutes.
- Add coconut milk and tomato. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro and serve with rice.